5 Star Qualified Holiday Home
Queen Astrid is a prestigious holiday home, located in the enchanting heart of Ieper. Our holiday home is situated nearby the beautiful Astrid Park. You can enjoy the sereneness and immaculate flower beds and watch children play in the nearby playground. Facing our holiday home, you can admire the Gothic Saint Martins Cathedral (numerous art works, architecture, daily chimes of the Belfry...).
20 metres away, you will find the town centre. Here you can find numerous tea rooms, terraces, restaurants, shops, a tourist information office, war museum and lots more.
Hope to see you soon!
Accommodation for 6 people
Kitchen and Living Room (first floor)
- Cosy living room (flatscreen TV, radio, CD-Player with USB connection)
- Fully redecorated kitchen with appliances (plates, glasses, cutlery, coffee machine, microwave oven, fridge, freezer...)
- Seperate toilet
- Laundry Room with tumble drier, washing machine, dish washer...
- Children's chair for eating at the kitchen table
- Ironing board and iron
Bedroom 1 (second floor)
- Box Spring Bed (180mx2m) for 2 adults
- High quality bedlinen
- Extra baby bed and extra toddler's bed if necessary
Bedroom 2 (second floor)
- Box Spring Bed (1,80mx2m) for 2 adults
- High quality bedlinen
- Bunk Bed (1,10mx2m) for 2 adults/children
Bath Room (second floor)
- Hair dryer
- Shower gel, conditioner, shampoo, hand soap...
Hallway and storage room
- You can use the extra storage room in the basement
Parking Space / Rental garage
- There is a possibility to rent a private garage nearby the holiday home. To be discussed upon arrival.
- Lots of parking spaces in the nearby streets
- Ieper has lots of cycling/walking routes. You can also explore the well-preserved Ramparts: This signposted route is 2.6 km and provides an enjoyable and leisurely 90 minutes walk, along the route there are 23 information panels about Ieper.
- Natural Reserve The Palingbeek:a paradise for walkers
- Heritage Footpath Ypres: Follow the bronze rivets with the outline of the Cloth Hall, the Cathedral, the Menin Gate, for about 5.3km.
- Market Square, Churches, Ramparts, Boroughs, Heritage, Museums (Flanders Fields, Merghelynck...)
- We can provide a tour guide and transport, please contact us if you are interested.
- Restaurants, tea rooms, terraces, shopping...
- Swimming, cycling, golfing, rowing, phising, sporttrack...
- Ypres Cats Festival: Every three years (May 2018,...)
- Ypres Rally: Each year in June
- Ypres Shopping events Tooghedagen (discounts, food stands, bouncy castle and face painting for children...)
- Bellewaerde Park Ieper: offers fun and adventure in a natural setting: Spectacular shows, exotic animals, rides, ...
- Plopsaland De Panne: a fun park for young and old: rides, beautiful decors, shows... nearby the seaside 'De Panne'
vrij - don/ Fri -Thur
di-don / Tue - Thur
vrij-maandag / Fri - Mon